|By registering for economic experiments, you indicate your interest to participate in experiments conducted by UWA researchers. You will receive separate invitations to participate in individual experiments. You can always choose to decline the invitation to participate. |
Rules for laboratory experiments
• For each experiment, a certain number of registered persons will get an invitation email. Only the invited persons have the right to take part in the experiment.
• If you would like to participate in an experiment that you are invited to, please respond to the email and attend promptly.
• Every participant who is invited to an experiment and shows up on time will be compensated by a show-up fee. For some experiments there may be too many invited participants, but even if you are not required you will receive the show-up fee.
• Participants will usually be compensated in cash. The amount depends on the participant's and other participants' decisions during the experiment.
• If you agree to take part in an experiment please bear in mind that if you do not turn up or turn up late then the experiment might be cancelled due to a lack of participants.
Rules for internet Experiments
The rules for Internet experiments will be announced at the registration page for the specific experiment.